Customer Support - Network Operations (Austin, TX)
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Provide support in a call center environment. This position will work remotely with field techs.|
Candidates must be flexible to work any shift after training.
|Duties:||• Open, update and close trouble tickets|
• Requires a working knowledge of networking concepts, networking implementation, and software concepts/use.
• Assists in the rapid assessment of the nature and severity of customer problems. Initiates calls to various support organizations as needed
• Manage the installation and remote troubleshooting of Linux servers as well as switching and routing equipment
• Manage queue and handle multiple forms of electronic communication related to the project
• Maintains documentation of daily operations
• Install and test commercial networks
· The ideal candidate would be keenly interested in process improvement and increasing quality and productivity at all levels.
• 1+ years experience in network management
• 1+ years experience working with broadband as a connectivity solution
• 1+ years experience supporting Linux/Unix in a corporate setting.
• 1+ years experience working with Cisco networking elements
• Prior knowledge of wireless protocols and standards
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Previous experience in remote customer support and a familiarity with call queues
• CCNA Preferred (Please provide certification number in resume)
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.